Howcoster Student Scholarship
The sole purpose of HowCoster.com is to empower our readers to get the best value for their money by reviewing businesses and providing insights to the cost aspects of the services or items. We always aim to provide up to date information, price and tips for everyone who is looking to avail any kind of services, either online or offline.
Being a portal analyzing the cost factors of anything and everything, we understand the financial restrictions of the majority of the students doing undergraduate or postgraduate degrees. Our management made the decision to conduct a yearly scholarship and to offer a $1500 scholarship to a current college student to meet their educational costs.
Since our article resources cover almost any field, we are not intending to restrict the scholarship to any particular stream of course. Undergraduate or postgraduate students on any stream may apply to the scholarship. That being said, students having economic expertise could do better in the content creation for the scholarship.
We will award one scholarship in the amount of $1500 to the candidate who writes the best essay about “How To Reduce The Cost of Your College Education? ”
Our panel of content writers will choose 3 best articles and we will contact all three applicants either through email or phone for the final screening process. The top finalist will be awarded $1500 for the purpose of paying tuition fees and to meet other educational expenses.
To be eligible for HowCoster Student Scholarship, the applicant must be,
- Currently enrolled or accepted at an accredited college or university in the United States, UK, Germany or Australia.
- Aged between 16 to 25 as of 10th February 2018.
- Must be in good academic standing, at least 3.0 GPA
- Write 700-1500 words article on the topic “How To Reduce The Cost of Your College Education? “
- A 700 to 1,500 word essay about the topic specified should be emailed as docx or PDF format.
- A 100-word bio
- Name of your institution and your institute ID proof.
A link to your Facebook, Twitter, blog, or LinkedIn page
Email your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting Date: 15th February 2016
- Final Submission Date: 15th January 2018
- Reviewing of all submissions: From 15th January 2018
- Declaring the Winner and Mailing the cheque: By 10th February 2018
- The cheque will be mailed to the University/college/ School. If possible, payment will be made through PayPal.
This will be a yearly Scholarship.
By participating, you are giving your consent for us to contact you via mail and/or call to you. In addition, if you are the winner, you are giving us your express consent to use your name, college identification and your essay on our site for promotional purposes without any additional compensation to you. If you want us to use your photo, you may include it in your submission. The scholarship winner is responsible for payment of any state/federal tax.